IAOM-US OMT courses are offered in the Hybrid format. This format includes the equivalent of 1-Day On-line content followed by 2-Day live lecture that includes live lecture and lab, where techniques are demonstrated on live models. Instructors are on hand to watch, critique and correct student’s performance of techniques.
IAOM-US courses address some of the challenges that top clinicians face:
- A need for advanced diagnostics: We will broaden your knowledge of clinical diagnostic techniques.
- A quest for evidence based practice: We will deepen your understanding of the evidence supporting clinical diagnosis.
- An interest in broadened skill set: We will expand your range of diagnostic and therapeutic alternatives for patients.
- A desire for networking: We will connect you with motivated colleagues who appreciate the value of evidence-based practice.
Our courses discuss:
- Clinical Examination
- Interpretation of the Functional Tests
- Mock Patient Examples
- Surface Anatomy
- Pain: Differential Diagnosis, Appropriate, Additional Testing, Treatment Proposals
- Review and Case Studies
- Specific Testing
FIND HYBRID COURSES FIND ONLINE COURSES