- This event has passed.
Sensorimotor Control and Rehabilitation (SenMoCOR™) of the Lower Quarter Eugene OR Dec 2018
December 8, 2018 - December 9, 2018
~ 3 + Hours of online learning and 2 days Live Course
Member Price: $468
Non-Member Price: $520
Instructor: Phil Sizer PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT
In Class Registration:
Saturday 7:30 AM
In Class Hours:
Saturday: 8 AM to 6 PM
Sunday 8 AM to 6:30 PMREGISTER NOW!
- Describe the application of sensorimotor control & learning principles to lower quarter rehabilitation.
- Apply knowledge of pathology to specific decisions regarding sensorimotor control of the lower quarter.
- Present an evidence-based, comprehensive and systematic model of sensorimotor control to the management of patients with lower quarter pain, dysfunction and/or functional performance deficits.
- Explain the structure and function of key neuromuscular components involved in lower quarter control and performance.
- Demonstrate functional evaluation tools that are aimed at identifying functional deficits and measuring relevant sensorimotor functions found in patients suffering from painful lower quarter conditions.
- Execute specific locomotor and somatosensory fundamental exercise strategies that serve as a foundation for recovery. Implement corrective movement strategies that correspond with functional examination findings.
- Connect cognitive and biopsychosocial factors to the prescription of a sensorimotor control program in patients suffering from lower quarter pain, dysfunction and/or functional performance deficits.
Here are the items to bring to a course!