- This event has passed.
WEBINAR – The Cervical Puzzle: Putting the Pieces Together
July 7 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Registration Closes in
7 July, 5 pm CDT
Duration 1 hour
There are no CEUs with the free live event, but attendees will receive a discount on the recorded version with CEUs approved in the following states:
Alabama. Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, Wyoming.
Other states can self-submit.
Contact email@example.com for assistance.
This short webinar introduces the clinician to a method of assessing and understanding clinical patterns associated with specific cervical spine problems both related to structure and movement.
The insights are complement to all therapy paradigms and the learner will come away with an idea of where this fits in their day to day clinical setting. Help your patient best navigate the waters of cervical spine pain for the most successful outcomes.
- Identify the role of disc, joints and myofascial structures in the presentation of cervical pain.
- First, this allows for choosing the specific physical therapy strategy to reduce pain
- Secondly, this assists pain interventionalists in establishing a starting point for procedural medicine.
- Locate hypermobile verus hypomobile segments, allowing for stabilization of the hypermobile and mobilization of the hypomobile segments
- ReActivate the sensorimotor system during manual therapy management
- Transition from structural treatment to functional treatment using functional examination and corrective strategies