A Complete Clinician’s Approach to Musculoskeletal Management of the Cervical Spine
24 Education Hours: 8 Hours – Online Self Study + 16 Hours – Online Instructor-led Training
IAOM-US-NEXT combines online courses with Online Instructor-Led Training (OILT). You get a very personalized mentoring experience from the comfort of your favorite learning environment.
The IAOM-US NEXT Approach to Complete Clinician in Musculoskeletal Management of Cervical Pain course takes an in-depth look at upper and lower cervical spines pathoanatomy (including primary and secondary disc dysfunctions, radiculopathies, zygapopheseal pathologies, functional instability, headaches, temporomandibular dysfunctions associated with cervical dysfunctions, etc.), basic and specific clinical examination of the cervical spine, clinical interpretation and differential diagnosis, management suggestions for acute and recurrent/chronic cervical conditions, overall conservative management of neck pain, among others.
Each week, course participants will log in and receive 2 hours of live skills enhancement around certain patient care considerations – all on a specific case study prepared to develop the knowledge and skills to become a complete clinician. This way participants can see the systematic approach, combining updated evidence and clinical experience/expertise, as it applies to the same case study.
- Exhibit an exact knowledge of pathoanatomy, physiology, and biomechanics for the cervical spine joint conditions and related disorders.
- Review clinical examination of the cervical spine and related disorders.
- Show an understanding of how to interpret the clinical examination to reach a precise clinical diagnosis of the cervical spine and related disorders.
- Perform effective treatment for primary disc-related pathology through an accurate understanding of surface anatomy and tissue physiology of the cervical spine and related disorders. •
- Apply a framework for planning the prescription of affliction-specific neuromotor and sensorimotor strategies management for cervical spine and related disorders.
- Integrate evidence and experience shared by the instructors into a complete approach in musculoskeletal management of cervical spine complex dysfunctions.
Registration Closes in
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
(Clinical Exam and Interpretation)
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
(Treatment - Hands-on Management Strategies)
1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
(Treatment - Neuromotor and SenMoCOR)
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
(Dry Needling in Cervical Spine)
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
(TMJ Screening and Management)
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
(Biopsychosocial Aspects of Patient-Clinician Relationship)
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
(Migraine and Headache)
5:00 pm to 5:00 pm
(Final Exam is Available)