Advanced Manual Techniques in Hip Joint Cranston RI Oct 2022
8 Contact Hours / .8 CEUs
This hands-on course provides a unique experience to learn & practice advanced manual techniques, specifically created to effectively assess and treat movement dysfunctions and musculoskeletal pain generators. This course can be also taken in support of the Hip NEXT course to meet certification requirements.
Instructors will emphasize on mastering manual approaches. All associated theory and interpretation of findings are included in the online, hybrid and NEXT courses so participants can dedicate this 8-hr course to practice hands-on skills. Nevertheless, instructors will reinforce these concepts as they perform the specific techniques.
Target Audience: PT, PTA, AT
Educational Level: Basic
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state.
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Identify, through a systematic process, 5 different key landmarks around the hip joint complex aimed to assist in the clinical examination and joint specific treatment clinical approaches.
- Decide which specific clinical tests are the most informative for diagnosis from the general clinical examination of the hip joint complex for a patient with acute, recurrent or chronic hip pain.
- Design 3 effective treatment interventions for each of the following:
- acute pain such as those related to the hip joint and groin regions.
- recurrent hip pain.
localized myofascial restrictions and pain syndrome of the hip and groin regions.
2000, Chapel View Boulevard, Cranston, Rhode Island, 02920, United States
8:00 am – 5:45 pm