Advanced Manual Techniques in Knee Anchorage AK Feb 2022
~8 Contact Hours
This hands-on course provides a unique experience to learn & practice advanced manual techniques, specifically created to effectively assess and treat movement dysfunctions and musculoskeletal pain generators. This course can be also taken in support of the Knee NEXT course to meet certification requirements.
Instructors will emphasize on mastering manual approaches. All associated theory and interpretation of findings are included in the online, hybrid and NEXT courses so participants can dedicate this 8-hr course to practice hands-on skills. Nevertheless, instructors will reinforce these concepts as they perform the specific techniques.
Contact email@example.com to request approval in your state.
- Identify, through a systematic process, 5 different key landmarks around the knee joint complex aimed to assist in the clinical examination and joint specific treatment clinical approaches.
- Decide which specific clinical tests are the most informative for diagnosis from the general clinical examination of the knee joint complex for a patient with acute, recurrent or chronic knee pain.
- design 3 effective treatment interventions for each of the following:
- acute pain such as those related to the knee joint and lower leg regions.
- recurrent knee pain.
- localized myofascial restrictions and pain syndrome of the knee and lower leg regions.
1917, Abbott Road, Anchorage, Alaska, 99507, United States
8:00 am – 5:45 pm
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval.|