Advanced Manual Techniques in Lumbar Spine Lubbock TX May 2022
~8 Contact Hours
This hands-on course provides a unique experience to learn & practice advanced manual techniques, specifically created to effectively assess and treat movement dysfunctions and musculoskeletal pain generators. This course can be also taken in support of the Lumbar Spine NEXT course to meet certification requirements.
Instructors will emphasize on mastering manual approaches. All associated theory and interpretation of findings are included in the online, hybrid and NEXT courses so participants can dedicate this 8-hr course to practice hands-on skills. Nevertheless, instructors will reinforce these concepts as they perform the specific techniques.
By the end of the course the participant will be able to
- identify, through a systematic process, 5 different key landmarks around the Lumbo-sacral complex aimed to assist in the clinical examination and joint specific treatment clinical approaches.
- decide which specific clinical tests are the most informative for diagnosis from the general clinical examination of the lumbar segments for a patient with acute, recurrent or chronic lumbo-sacral pain.
- design 3 effective treatment interventions for each of the following:
- acute pain such as those related to lumbar and/or sacroiliac joint complex.
- recurrent discogenic pain.
- localized myofascial restrictions and pain syndrome of the lumbar and/or sacroiliac joint complex.
3601, 4th Street, Lubbock, Texas, 79430, United States
8:00 am – 5:45 pm
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval.|