Advanced Manual Techniques in Shoulder Anchorage Nov 2022
~8 Contact Hours
This hands-on course provides a repetition-rich experience as a stand-alone course with a great deal of focus on techniques, or this course can be taken in support of the Shoulder NEXT course to meet certification requirements.
Contact email@example.com to request approval in your state.
- Identify, through a systematic process, 5 different key landmarks around the shoulder joint complex aimed to assist in the clinical examination and joint specific treatment clinical approaches.
- Decide which specific clinical tests are the most informative for diagnosis from the general clinical examination of the shoulder joint complex for a patient with acute, recurrent or chronic shoulder pain.
- design 3 effective treatment interventions for each of the following:
- acute pain such as those related to the shoulder joint.
- recurrent shoulder pain.
- localized myofascial restrictions and pain syndrome of the shoulder and upper quadrant regions.
1917, Abbott Road, Anchorage, Alaska, 99507, United States
8:00 am – 5:45 pm
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval.|