Systematic Evaluation and Treatment of TOS CTJ Oregon WI Sep 2021
14.5 Contact Hours / 11 Procert CCUs – Instructor-led Training
CTJThe TOS/CTJ course will give each participant the ability to perform a concise clinical exam and develop manual therapy skills to address soft tissue and joint limitations at the 1st & 2nd ribs, glenohumeral joint, AC and SC joints, and upper thoracic spine. Participants will gain an understanding of how to prescribe specific neural flossing techniques. Therapists will be able to differentiate between thoracic outlet syndrome and cervical nerve root problems. Participants will learn clinical tests used to identify disputed neurogenic TOS, how shoulder mechanics influence thoracic outlet syndrome and the best exercises to address scapular dyskinesia in patients with TOS.
- How can I differentiate between thoracic outlet syndrome and cervical nerve root problems?
- What are the clinical tests used to identify disputed neurogenic TOS?
- What is the best way to mobilize the 1st rib and keep it mobile?
- How do shoulder girdle mechanics influence thoracic outlet syndrome?
- What are the best exercises to address scapular dyskinesia in patients with thoracic outlet syndrome?
8:00 am – 6:30 pm
8:00 am – 3:00 pm