A Physical Therapist’s Guide to Cervical MRI Images
0.5 Contact Hours / 0.05 CEUs
Don’t know where to start when looking at your patient’s MRI of the neck? This course is your solution! This online course will teach you everything you need to know in order for you to understand what you see on the image as well as explain it to your patient. This lecture is geared towards assisting clinical diagnosis as well and help each clinician feel more comfortable navigating cervical MRI’s
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
- Determine which MRI type is best for assessing disc pathologies as well as bony changes
- Orient yourself to clinically relevant anatomy in the sagittal and axial planes
- Develop a process of viewing cervical images to ensure consistency and ease of viewing
- Assess common cervical pathologies in the sagittal view as well as axial view
- Guide your patient through their imaging with more confidence
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.