Case Study: Cervical Spine Patient Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes using the IAOM-US Systematic Approach
1.8 Contact Hours / 0.18 CEUs
This course provides a look at the IAOM-US systematic approach toward a specific case of the cervical spine, so you can understand how joint-specific testing and concepts of treatment and patient education that we teach at the IAOM-US supports a great outcome for your patients.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Find the articular pillar
- Do joint-specific testing for cervical hypomobilities
- Perform specific treatment manipulations correctly
- Educate your patient on how they can relieve pain and increase mobility at home
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.