Case Study: Recurrent Lumbar Spine Pain
1 Contact Hour / 0.1 CEU
Having trouble putting the pieces together in the clinic? Your patient has low back pain that just won’t go away? You are in the right place. Purchase this 1-hour lecture as it takes you through a complex lumbar spine patient. Throughout the case study you will learn some common pain generators that present together and make treatment more difficult and confusing! Following this course, you will be able to understand how to separate pain generators to create the best plan of care and get the best results. This case study is great for those who have taken the live cervical course and want a refresher and for those who want to see what the IAOM approach is about. Don’t miss out!
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
- List potential lumbar pain generators based off the pain drawing
- Interpret the basic clinical examination and extra tests to identify pain generators of the lumbar spine
- Create a plan of care for recurring lumbar pain with using direct and indirect treatments.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.