Case Study: Recurrent Lumbar Spine Pain
1 Contact Hour / 0.1 CEU
Having trouble putting the pieces together in the clinic? Your patient has low back pain that just won’t go away? You are in the right place. Purchase this 1-hour lecture as it takes you through a complex lumbar spine patient. Throughout the case study you will learn some common pain generators that present together and make treatment more difficult and confusing! Following this course, you will be able to understand how to separate pain generators to create the best plan of care and get the best results. This case study is great for those who have taken the live cervical course and want a refresher and for those who want to see what the IAOM approach is about. Don’t miss out!
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- List potential lumbar pain generators based off the pain drawing
- Interpret the basic clinical examination and extra tests to identify pain generators of the lumbar spine
- Create a plan of care for recurring lumbar pain with using direct and indirect treatments.