Choose a Safer Way to Manage Persistent Pain, a Lifestyle Approach
1.6 Contact Hours / 0.16 CEUs
Part II of a virtual lecture series designed to expand on the clinicians working knowledge of the management of persistent pain using a biopsychosocial approached based on best evidence.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
At the conclusion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the need to adopt a biopsychosocial model of care in the management of persons with persistent pain.
- Integrate education on lifestyle changes with patients with persistent pain.
- Propose a plan of care for a patient with persistent pain considering best evidence.