Choose a Safer Way to Manage Persistent Pain, a Lifestyle Approach
1.6 Contact Hours / 0.16 CEUs
Part II of a virtual lecture series designed to expand on the clinicians working knowledge of the management of persistent pain using a biopsychosocial approached based on best evidence.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
At the conclusion of this knowledge-based activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the need to adopt a biopsychosocial model of care in the management of persons with persistent pain.
- Integrate education on lifestyle changes with patients with persistent pain.
- Propose a plan of care for a patient with persistent pain considering best evidence.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.