Clinical Application of Thoracic Spine Imaging
0.6contact hours/ 0.0.6CEU’s
The course will be covering basic imaging interpretation principles, discerning a “normal” image from a “clinically relevant” image, clinical correlation of findings, and indications for referral in a direct patient care setting
Target group: PT, PTA,AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
- Learn and apply a systematic approach to viewing radiological imaging.
- Identify common radiographic and MRI views utilized for the thoracic spine.
- Identify normal thoracic anatomy on spine radiographs & MRI.
- Clinically correlate radiological imaging to common thoracic musculoskeletal conditions.
- Review indications for referral for imaging based on clinical exam
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.