Clinical Application of Thoracic Spine Imaging
0.6contact hours/ 0.0.6CEU’s
The course will be covering basic imaging interpretation principles, discerning a “normal” image from a “clinically relevant” image, clinical correlation of findings, and indications for referral in a direct patient care setting
Target group: PT, PTA,AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Learn and apply a systematic approach to viewing radiological imaging.
- Identify common radiographic and MRI views utilized for the thoracic spine.
- Identify normal thoracic anatomy on spine radiographs & MRI.
- Clinically correlate radiological imaging to common thoracic musculoskeletal conditions.
- Review indications for referral for imaging based on clinical exam