Clinical Reasoning for Spinal Pain Management
~ 19 hours – This course is appropriate for ATs, OTs, PT’s and PTA’s. The IAOM-US teaches that the essential starting point for orthopedic care is accurate clinical diagnosis. IAOM courses and resources present effective manual orthopedic techniques established by leaders in the field. Scientific and clinical research provides the foundation for the entire program.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request approval in your state.
- Recognize patient profiles for the most common pain generators of the
cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
- Identify complex patient profiles for those with multiple pain generators.
- Understand interventional pain management procedures, and which
pathology they are most effective in treating.
- Learn clinical reasoning for when to apply specific techniques
for each pain generator identified with the pain profiles.
- Learn a comprehensive approach to assessing and managing systems
- Learn clinical tools for educating patients on pathology, pain neuroscience,
- Course includes Dropbox link with 60+ files to download & use in your