Diagnosis and Management of the Foot and Ankle
This IAOM-US course is appropriate for ATs, OTs, PT’s and PTA’s. The IAOM-US teaches that the essential starting point for orthopedic care is accurate clinical diagnosis. IAOM courses and resources present effective manual orthopedic techniques established by leaders in the field. Scientific and clinical research provides the foundation for the entire program.
At the conclusion of this program, the learner will be able to…
- Utilize an exact knowledge of pathoanatomy, physiology, and biomechanics.
- Ability to perform a concise clinical exams.
- Methodology to interpret clinical exams, to offer your clients precise diagnoses.
- A solid framework for prescribing affliction-specific exercises.
- A clear understanding of biomechanics and how it relates to function and pathology.
- A detailed discussion of anatomy and how it relates to pathology.