Foot and Ankle Differential Diagnosis: Short Case Studies
I contact hour / 0.1 CEU
Discussing the common pain generators that are found in the heel and how to identify them. This will be completed through several mini case studies in which are real patient examples of what you may see in the clinic!
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
- Differentiate between five of the most common structures that cause heel pain
- Organize a plan of care depending on the specific pain generator
- Evaluate associated dysfunctions with each pain generator
- Detect when the medial plantar nerve is involved and assess for tarsal tunnel.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.