Differential Diagnosis of Hip Pain
Through this one-hour course, Dr. Haley Main will go over the most fundamental principles for finding the correct pain generator that is causing your patient’s hip pain so that you can treat them more efficiently and get them better with confidence. There are so many structures and overlapping dermatomes that can make the waters muddy when treating patients with hip pain. In this course, Dr. Main will teach you how to distinguish between discogenic, facet, SIJ, CFJ, muscular pain, and more!
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
- Integrate specific methodology for interpreting the clinical examination to reach a precise clinical diagnosis of the Hip.
- Recognize pain patterns for: CFJ, SIJ, disc, facet, and muscle
- Recognize the key aspects to successfully perform hip differential diagnosis for groin, buttocks, and lateral hip pain.
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.