Lower Quadrant Neural Testing and Management
1.3 Contact Hours / 0.13 CCUs
Dr. Brismee discusses the neural testing and management for the lower quadrant using research-based guidelines for neural tensioning and sliding techniques. He also shares his expertise on how to apply the evidence into the clinical practice to treat patients with spinal potential discogenic, dural or nerve root related conditions, patients with suspected peripheral neural compression/tension conditions and patients with suspected sensitization in chronic stages.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
Objectives and Goals
- Identify 3 lower quadrant neural testing techniques to improve diagnostic process
- Design 3 different treatment approaches, based on neural mobilization principles, for peripheral nerve entrapment dysfunctions
Pre-approved in the following states
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval. Please review our policies for Refunds, Cancellations, EULA|