Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
.5 Contact Hours / 0.05 CEUs
Dr. Azevedo teaches in a simple way the key features, indications and outcomes of lumbar epidural steroid injections. Use this type of explanation when approaching your patients about the need or prescription of an interventional pain management for the lumbar spine.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Integrate the anatomy and pathoanatomy of lumbar disc segments into the prescription of interventional pain management
- Identify key characteristics associated with different interventional pain management approaches
- Analyze common questions asked by patients on lumbar epidural steroid injections.