Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
.5 Contact Hours / 0.05 CEUs
Dr. Azevedo teaches in a simple way the key features, indications and outcomes of lumbar epidural steroid injections. Use this type of explanation when approaching your patients about the need or prescription of an interventional pain management for the lumbar spine.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT
Education Level: Basic
- Integrate the anatomy and pathoanatomy of lumbar disc segments into the prescription of interventional pain management
- Identify key characteristics associated with different interventional pain management approaches
- Analyze common questions asked by patients on lumbar epidural steroid injections.
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.