Neural Mobilization Concepts
.6 Contact Hours / 0.06 CEUs
Integrate the anatomy and pathoanatomy of lumbar disc segments into the prescription of interventional pain management-Identify key characteristics associated with different interventional pain This lecture reviews concepts of neural testing and discusses the evidence for the outcome of neural mobilizations. This course also addresses concepts of sliding/tensioning neural mobilization techniques and provides application guidelines for neural mobilizations.
Target group: PT, PTA. AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Discuss the evidence for the outcome of neural mobilizations
- Review concepts for neural testing
- Review concepts of sliding/tensioning techniques
- Propose application guidelines for neural mobilizations
This is an online event.