Rapid ID of Hip Pain Generators
0.42 Contact Hours/ 0.042 CEUs
This short course is packed with information related to patient history and clinical presentation that guides the examiner to a precise clinical working diagnosis of the 3 most seen musculoskeletal disorders in the hip region: labrum lesions, greater trochanteric pain syndrome, and osteoarthritis. Each pathology is linked with suggested management strategies that match precise treatment to the specific problem.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, ANP, PA
Education Level: Basic
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Identify pain patterns specific to the three most common musculoskeletal problems in the hip region
- Clinically differentiate the most common musculoskeletal pain generators in the hip
- Confidently perform and/or recommend management strategies for these hip musculoskeletal conditions.