Rapid ID of Lateral Elbow Pain Generators
0.8 Contact Hours / 0.08 CEUs
Learn the most efficient tests and quickly identify the most common pain generators of the lateral elbow region.
The IAOM-US teaches the most efficient tests and clinical features aimed to accurate diagnose common musculoskeletal disorders of the lateral elbow region. This Rapid ID course present effective musculoskeletal techniques established by leaders in the field to effectively treat acute, recurrent, and chronic conditions of the lateral elbow region through the support and inclusion of scientific and clinical research
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
Objectives and Goals
- Identify pain patterns specific to the three most common musculoskeletal problems in the lateral elbow region.
- Clinically differentiate the mis common musculoskeletal pain generator in the lateral elbow region.
- Confidently recommend management strategies for these musculoskeletal conditions.
Pre-approved in the following states
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval. Please review our policies for Refunds, Cancellations, EULA|