Rapid ID of Shoulder Pain Generators
0.82 Contact Hours/0.082 CEUs
This short course is packed with information related to patient history and clinical presentation that guides the examiner to a precise clinical working diagnosis of the 3 most seen musculoskeletal disorders in the shoulder region: impingement syndrome where bursitis is differentiated from rotator cuff tendinopathy, adhesive capsulitis where traumatic is differentiated from idiopathic frozen shoulder, and rotator cuff tears. Each pathology is linked with suggested management strategies that match precise treatment to the specific problem.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT, ANP, PA
Education Level: Basic
- Accurately identify at least one common clinical dysfunction of the shoulder region.
- Perform an examination protocol to identify common dysfunctions in shoulder region.
- Identify 3 effective treatment approaches to restore functional recovery in common shoulder dysfunctions.
- Confidently perform and/or recommend a precise treatment plan for a patient with shoulder impingement.
- Confidently perform and/or recommend a precise treatment plan for a patient with frozen shoulder.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.