Rapid Identification of Neck Pain
0.5 Contact Hours / 0.05 CEUs
This short course is packed with information related to patient history and clinical presentation that guides the examiner to a precise clinical working diagnosis of the 3 most seen musculoskeletal disorders in the neck region: disc protrusions, facet arthropathy, and cervicogenic headache. Each pathology is linked with suggested management strategies that match precise treatment to the specific problem.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT, ANP, PA
Education Level: Basic
- Identify pain patterns specific to the three most common musculoskeletal problems in the cervical spine
- Clinically differentiate the most common musculoskeletal pain generators in the cervical spine.
- Confidently perform and/or recommend management strategies for these musculoskeletal conditions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.