Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
1 Contact Hour / 0.1 CEUs
In this course, Dr. Sherwin explains about temporomandibular joint dysfunction from the general screening to the treatment and self-care strategies that help patients restoring their function and avoiding recurrence of symptoms.
Target group: PT, PTA. AT, OT, DDS
Education Level: Basic
- Identify 4 screening tools and techniques to assess temporomandibular dysfunctions
- Design 2 different treatment approaches for soft tissue dysfunctions of the temporomandibular joint
- Integrate the pathoanatomy of TMD into 3 basic self-care strategies to share with the patient for better TMJ health
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.