The Cervical Puzzle: Putting the Pieces Together
This webinar introduces the clinician to a method of assessing and understanding clinical patterns associated with specific cervical spine problems both related to structure and movement. The insights complement all therapy paradigms, and the learner will come away with an idea of where this fits in their day-to-day clinical setting. Help your patient best navigate the waters of cervical
spine pain for the most successful outcomes
– Identify the role of disc, joints, and myofascial structures in the presentation of cervical pain.
– Choosing the specific physical therapy strategy to reduce pain
– Assists pain interventionalists in establishing a starting point for procedural medicine.
– Locate hypermobile versus hypomobile segments, allowing for stabilization of the hypermobile and mobilization of the hypomobile segments
– Reactivate the sensorimotor system during manual therapy management
– Transition from structural treatment to functional treatment using functional examination and corrective strategies