Thoracic-Specific Management – Introduction to Scoliosis
- Explain how scoliosis typically presents
- Recognize the 3D orientation of scoliosis
- Prioritize aspects of treatment and arrange order of exercises
- Organize a plan of care for the most common type of thoracic scoliosis
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.