Thoracic-Specific Management – Introduction to Scoliosis
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Understand how scoliosis typically presents
- Appreciate the 3D orientation of scoliosis
- Prioritize aspects of treatment and arrange order of exercises
- Organize a plan of care for the most common type of thoracic scoliosis
This is an online event.