Transform your Practice with Blood Flow Restriction Training
1.5Contact hours/ 0.15CEUs
This 90-minute webinar will focus on how BFR works and how you can effectively utilize BFR training in your daily clinical practice with patients of all ages. The webinar will include a BFR training demonstration utilizing the Delphi PTS blood flow restriction device and will focus on how BFR training can safely be used to aid in rehabilitation and recovery.
Target group: PT, PTA, AT, OT
Education Level: Basic
Objectives and Goals
- Explain the scientific theory behind BFR training and learn how to safely implement it into your clinical practice
- Recognize ways in which you can effectively implement BFR in your clinical practice with patients rehabilitating from injury or surgery.
- Learn how BFR compliments manual therapy treatments to take your clinical results to the next level
Pre-approved in the following states
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval. Please review our policies for Refunds, Cancellations, EULA|