Dry Needling for Pelvic Pain: A Case Study
1 hour presentation – This webinar will give you a short intro to the science behind the formation and cause of myofascial trigger points, how dry needling can be a very useful tool to use in resolving the normal function of the muscle, and its use for treatment of a typical pelvic patient. I will take you through a real case study and will illustrate a typical course of treatment, integrated with an entire treatment plan, with the use of dry needling treatment for the pelvic and pelvic floor muscles.
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state.
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
- Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- To introduce you to the science of myofascial pain and the formation of trigger points
- To integrate that knowledge into the possible application of dry needling for their treatment
- To apply it to a case study for treatment of the pelvic pain patient