Dry Needling for Pelvic Pain: A Case Study
1.33Contact hours/ 0.13CEU’s
This course will give you a short intro to the science behind the formation and cause of myofascial trigger points, how dry needling can be a very useful tool to use in resolving the normal function of the muscle, and its use for treatment of a typical pelvic patient. I will take you through a real case study and will illustrate a typical course of treatment, integrated with an entire treatment plan, with the use of dry needling treatment for the pelvic and pelvic floor muscles.
Target group: PT
Education Level: Basic
- To introduce you to the science of myofascial pain and the formation of trigger points
- To integrate that knowledge into the possible application of dry needling for their treatment
- To apply it to a case study for treatment of the pelvic pain patient
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.