Dry Needling in Plantar Fasciitis: A Case Study
1 Contact Hour – 0.1 CEU
This course is designed to cater to the needs of the advanced practitioner who want to hone their skills, share and discuss cases, and hear about the most recent research developments.
Target group: PT, OT, NP, L.Ac, PA’s, DC’s, DO’s, MD’s.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis with the Dry Needling modality. However, only licensed practitioners who have completed Level I and 2 ODNS courses, or the equivalent training in dry needling from other APTA approved dry needling courses, may practice the techniques discussed.
Education Level: Basic
Program Agenda-DRY NEEDLING FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS- A CASE STUDY
Objectives and Goals
- Ability to apply clinical practice guidelines for plantar fasciitis
- Be aware of the relevant recent literature
- Justify the use of dry needling in the case
- Explain the relevance of subjective and objective clinical findings
- Be able to use a decision tree based on patient’s unique story and apply evidence-based guidelines to create treatment plan
- Be able to integrate all treatments, including dry needling, to accelerate recovery
- Identify differential diagnosis and suggest further intervention needed.
Pre-approved in the following states
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- Partial credit is not available. For online courses, passing module assessments and completing the course evaluation is required to earn continuing education credit. For live courses, attendance is confirmed by signing the attendance sheet at the course; ensure name and professional license number are accurate, and initial both morning and afternoon attendance.
|I understand it is my responsibility to confirm the IAOM-US has CCUs approved for this course in my state and/or inform IAOM-US what is required to obtain CCU approval. Please review our policies for Refunds, Cancellations, EULA|