Dry Needling Into the Management of Hip Arthrosis Pain
1 Contact Hour / 0.1 CEUs
This course will include a discussion of current CPG’s and studies for hip arthrosis and their relevance to a specific case study. Participants will explore the principles for dry needling management and will learn to analyze the differential diagnosis involved in the clinical reasoning when targeting the lumbar spine and the hip joint complex. Finally, instructors will share their knowledge and clinical skills applied to a case study with discussion of challenges, complexity, and how to weave dry needling into a comprehensive treatment plan.
Target group: PT, OT, NP, L.Ac, PA’s, DC’s, DO’s, MD’s.
Education Level: Basic
Contact email@example.com to verify approval in your state. Please contact us if you hold a Florida license.
For Pre-Approvals see the PDF - Continuing Education Accreditations & Approvals Requested and/or Received by Organization: PDF File
- Financial: The instructor(s) receive an honorarium for presenting this course.
- Non-financial: The instructor(s) have no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
- We will not offer partial credit. Online courses: Passing an online exam and completing a course evaluation will be required to earn continuing education credit. Live courses: Participants must attend all the activities. Attendees must sign an attendance sheet for the course, placing their name, license number and state, and signature for both morning and afternoon attendance..
At the end of this Webinar you should:
- Identify potential CPG’s for hip arthrosis
- Analyze recent studies using dry needling with hip arthrosis
- Integrate clinical reasoning to identify possible pain generators
- Create a comprehensive treatment plan with short-and long-term goals and how to include dry needling in that plan
- Review the role of manual therapies and exercise therapy in management of hip arthrosis